Seaboard Corporation: Leadership escapes the Breskys
The U.S. family sees former CEO Steven Bresky’s right-hand man take the helm of the agribusiness giant.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Seaboard Corporation: Leadership escapes the Breskys
▪ The U.S. family sees former CEO Steven Bresky’s right-hand man take the helm of the agribusiness giant.
23/07/2020 at 17h55, by Aurélie Benoit
Jack Bresky – described as the “natural successor” by an industry executive who wished to remain anonymous – will ultimately not inherit his father’s role as head of Seaboard Corporation. A fourth generation of Breskys will not lead the U.S. group with $6.84bn is turnover. A first since its founding in 1918 Kansas by Otto Bresky, Seaboard has been led generations of his descendants, including son H. Harry Bresky, who took the reins in 1973 and his son Steven Bresky in 2006.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.