In the throes of a restructure, Maersk Central West Africa appoints Thomas Theeuwes as new head
In addition to this promotion, the Danish ship owner has made several changes in West Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ In the throes of a restructure, Maersk Central West Africa appoints Thomas Theeuwes as new head
▪ In addition to this promotion, the Danish ship owner has made several changes in West Africa.
18/08/2020 at 18h18, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Thanks to a restructure of Maersk’s services, Belgian-born Thomas Theeuwes has benefited from the creation of a new post, becoming Managing Director of the group’s Central West African activities. At the beginning of July, Michel Koffi, the company’s former DR Congo leader, took on a similar role for the southern region of West Africa. Dakar-based Lamine Kane has been managing operations in the north of the region since 2017.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.