EgisEY pre-qualifies for feasibility study into the construction of 10,000 new homes in Nouadhibou
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details on the names competing for this key market.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EgisEY pre-qualifies for feasibility study into the construction of 10,000 new homes in Nouadhibou
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details on the names competing for this key market.
20/08/2020 at 18h18, by Samba Camara
The Egis/EY consortium has been shortlisted to carry out the feasibility study for a PPP project seeking to build 10,000 housing units in Nouadhibou, the economic capital of Mauritania and a port city with some 132,246 inhabitants.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.