Moving towards ruling enforcement or settlement in The Gambia vs Carnegie
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Moving towards ruling enforcement or settlement in The Gambia vs Carnegie
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
24/08/2020 at 16h50, by Gaëlle Arenson
The Australian mining company to whom The Gambia owes $23m has not yet indicated which option it intends to use to resolve the conflict. It had not responded to our request for comment at the time of publication.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.