Arise is seeking a leader for its new industrial zone in Adétikopé, Togo (€200m)
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Arise is seeking a leader for its new industrial zone in Adétikopé, Togo (€200m)
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
25/08/2020 at 18h07, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 28/08/2020
The project for this new zone began in 2019 following exchanges between Arise and Togo, which was anxious to accelerate the industrialisation of its economy. Works officially began this afternoon, 15 km north of Lomé and 27 km from the capital’s port. The operating company, PIA (which stands for Plateforme Industrielle d’Adétikopé, the Adétikopé industrial hub), in which the Togolese state holds shares, does not currently have a Managing Director, but the search is underway. A team charged with recruiting companies to populate the area has already been set to work.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.