Former STEG chief Moncef Harrabi launches company
Moncef Harrabi left STEG last February after over three decades with the Tunisian public energy company.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Former STEG chief Moncef Harrabi launches company
▪ Moncef Harrabi left STEG last February after over three decades with the Tunisian public energy company.
26/08/2020 at 14h31, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 27/08/2020
“Being in the first month of operations, we have not yet signed any contracts, but we are in discussions with potential partners,” Moncef Harrabi told Jeune Afrique Business+. The Tunisian – an energy sector expert who held the role of CEO at the Tunisian Electricity and Gas Company (STEG) between January 2017 and February 2020 – has embarked on a solo venture by setting up his own entity, the Harrabi Renewable & Conventional Energies Company.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.