Djibouti Telecom, Telkom Kenya and others planning $133m Indian Ocean project
The fibre optic cable specialist intends to grow by riding the wave of increased internet traffic in Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Djibouti Telecom, Telkom Kenya and others planning $133m Indian Ocean project
▪ The fibre optic cable specialist intends to grow by riding the wave of increased internet traffic in Africa.
27/08/2020 at 19h11, by Valentin Grille, updated 31/08/2020
The group, led by CEO Chris Wood, former Commercial Director of Worldcom and former Vice-President at Flag Telecom, is jointly owned by 14 telecoms operators, including seven major shareholders with 9% each: Dalkom Somalia Limited, Djibouti Telecom SA, Libyan Post Telecom and IT Holding Company, Telecomunicações de Moçambique, Telkom Kenya, Uganda Telecom, and Zanzibar Telecom Public Limited Company.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.