Idrissa Nassa’s Coris leads the banks providing Covid-19 bonds in the WAMU
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Idrissa Nassa’s Coris leads the banks providing Covid-19 bonds in the WAMU
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
31/08/2020 at 19h50, by Jeune Afrique Business+
To fight the pandemic, the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) has assisted its member countries by issuing Covid-19 treasury bills, pending the release of aid from international donors.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.