Madarail receives $50m grant for Antananarivo tramway project
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Madarail receives $50m grant for Antananarivo tramway project
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
02/09/2020 at 08h21, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The Ministry of Transport will present its medium-term expenditure framework (MTEF) to Cabinet members in the first week of this month. These plans include the allocation of a 200bn ariary ($50m) grant to the Madarail company for the implementation of a tramway project in Antananarivo.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.