Why Lotfi Debbabi swapped STB for QNB in Tunisia
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Why Lotfi Debbabi swapped STB for QNB in Tunisia
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
02/09/2020 at 17h41, by Mathieu Galtier
Keen to have an influence on the Tunisian market, the directors of QNB Group (Qatar National Bank) have convinced Lotfi Debbabi, a veteran of public bank STB (Société Tunisienne de Banque), to take the reins at its local subsidiary from October. The Qatari financial giant represents, in fact, only 1% of the sector in terms of net banking income (NBI).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.