Following its PepsiCo divorce, Win Industries expands its interests in Senegal
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Following its PepsiCo divorce, Win Industries expands its interests in Senegal
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
08/09/2020 at 20h04, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 09/09/2020
Win Industries, the exclusive distributor of the PepsiCo soft drinks brands in Senegal (PepsiCo, Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew, Everness, 7up and Mirinda), parted ways with the American group over a year ago due to a lack of marketing and sales support, among other issues. Since then, the regional business led by Khady Cissé Diop has been keen to make its ambitions known.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.