HeidelbergCement pulls out of Mauritania
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ HeidelbergCement pulls out of Mauritania
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
10/09/2020 at 22h06, by Tarik Bargal
The German giant has raised €7m from the sale of its 57% stake in Mauritano-Française des Ciments (MAFCI). When contacted over the phone by Jeune Afrique Business +, HeidelbergCement did not wish to disclose the identity of the buyer.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.