EIB backs Société Générale in Central Africa
The European institution has agreed three lines of credit for the banking giant in Congo, Chad and Cameroon.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EIB backs Société Générale in Central Africa
▪ The European institution has agreed three lines of credit for the banking giant in Congo, Chad and Cameroon.
15/09/2020 at 16h54, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Amidst the uncertainty caused by Covid-19, Société Générale has just obtained valuable support for its Central Africa activities with a €63m financing facility from the European Investment Bank (EIB).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.