Muthukumar Neelamani takes Olam chairmanship in Côte d’Ivoire
The group’s current CFO will preside over the Ivorian subsidiary’s board of directors.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Muthukumar Neelamani takes Olam chairmanship in Côte d’Ivoire
▪ The group’s current CFO will preside over the Ivorian subsidiary’s board of directors.
17/09/2020 at 17h47, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Ravi Pokhriyal’s departure from his role as Chair of Olam Cocoa Processing Côte d’Ivoire at the end of the first half of 2020 has brought about a change to Olam’s leadership. The decision was endorsed by the other board members in April, while the Commercial Court of Abidjan was notified of his departure on 23 June.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.