Air Senegal to benefit from second treasury disbursement in early 2021
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Air Senegal to benefit from second treasury disbursement in early 2021
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
18/09/2020 at 06h16, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 24/09/2020
The national flag carrier, which was planning to welcome a foreign investor next year, is postponing its capital opening. Strongly supported by the State, Air Senegal now has no further liquidity needs over the coming 12 months.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.