Malian tax authorities delay response in Resolute Mining dispute
The Australian gold producer is contesting the 2019 tax demands against its local subsidiary SOMIFI
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Malian tax authorities delay response in Resolute Mining dispute
▪ The Australian gold producer is contesting the 2019 tax demands against its local subsidiary SOMIFI
23/09/2020 at 18h38, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Société des mines de Finkolo SA (SOMIFI), operator of the Tabakoroni goldfield, paid the tax authorities at the end of July 2020, CFA 10 billion in income tax and VAT on the CFA 12 billion it owed for the last financial year. The remaining CFA 2 billion was paid the previous June.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.