LNG imports: Total in difficulty in Abidjan
More details with Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ LNG imports: Total in difficulty in Abidjan
▪ More details with Jeune Afrique Business+.
24/09/2020 at 19h39, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The French oil giant is considering dissolving the CI-GNL consortium founded in 2017 to operate a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) import and regasification terminal in the port of Abidjan. Total, which holds 34% of the consortium, has called a meeting of the board of directors in the coming weeks.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.