Pathé and Prosuma’s Cap Sud multiplex project on hold in Abidjan
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Pathé and Prosuma’s Cap Sud multiplex project on hold in Abidjan
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
25/09/2020 at 16h10, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 29/09/2020
The Pathé group, owned by Jérôme Seydoux, is experiencing difficulties in Côte d’Ivoire. A good source claims that the French company, which had not responded to our requests for comment at the time of publication, has stopped works at the complex.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.