Kirène considers set up in Mali, Présséa juices’ leading export market
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Kirène considers set up in Mali, Présséa juices’ leading export market
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
28/09/2020 at 18h03, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 29/09/2020
The Senegalese agri-food giant (specialising in mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, and dairy products), is fine-tuning its sub-regional expansion strategy, focusing notably on Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea. This strategic orientation is today, however, delayed by the enduring political unrest in the region.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.