Baker & McKenzie and Anjarwalla & Khanna advise Proparco on Kenya Nut transaction
In August, the French lender granted an $18.7m loan to the cashew and macadamia specialist.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Baker & McKenzie and Anjarwalla & Khanna advise Proparco on Kenya Nut transaction
▪ In August, the French lender granted an $18.7m loan to the cashew and macadamia specialist.
29/09/2020 at 15h50, by Pierre-Olivier Rouaud
Proparco worked with Baker & McKenzie’s Parisian practice, which led the transaction. Baker & McKenzie has Africa offices in Johannesburg, Cairo and Casablanca, the latter of which was where Senior Lawyer Kamal Nasrollah was based prior to his retirement from the firm in September. Nasrollah came 97th in the latest Jeune Afrique ranking of corporate lawyers.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.