Mauritania’s ARE finally finds takers for 4G licences (€34.5m)
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritania’s ARE finally finds takers for 4G licences (€34.5m)
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
30/09/2020 at 12h40, by Samba Camara
On 29 September, the Autorité de Régulation (ARE), the national regulator headed by Cheikh Ahmed Ould Sidahmed, provisionally awarded three 4G licences for a five-year operating period to Mauritania’s three mobile phone operators – Chinguitel, a subsidiary of the Sudanese Sudatel and the Mauritanian market leader; Mauritel, a subsidiary of Maroc Telecom; and the incumbent operator, Mattel.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.