Port of Dakar to borrow 60bn CFA F through Invictus Capital Finance for Ndyane works
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Port of Dakar to borrow 60bn CFA F through Invictus Capital Finance for Ndyane works
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
30/09/2020 at 16h23, by Amadou Oury Diallo
In order to send a strong message to DP World, a strategic partner in the project, the Port of Dakar is seeking to raise 60bn CFA francs on the WAEMU financial market to finance preliminary works at the future port of Ndyane.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.