Subsea 7 first to benefit from Bourbon’s new service in Angola
The offshore services specialist is launching an integrated logistics offer for its oil company clients, with Subsea 7 the first to gain.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Subsea 7 first to benefit from Bourbon’s new service in Angola
▪ The offshore services specialist is launching an integrated logistics offer for its oil company clients, with Subsea 7 the first to gain.
30/09/2020 at 06h44, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Optimising costs and facilitating personnel transport in these times of crisis are at the core of Bourbon’s services for its clients – oil majors such as BP, Chevron, ENI, ExxonMobil, and Shell. The offshore services specialist has been testing a new logistics solution in recent weeks with Subsea 7, the company contracted by Total to engineer, supply and install Block 17 off the Angolan coast. The aim is to cover all aspects of passenger logistics, by pooling both air (from Paris) and land (in Luanda) transportation, before taking personnel to the offshore platforms.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.