Lawyer Kamal Nasrollah busy working on Suez and Veolia related issues
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Lawyer Kamal Nasrollah busy working on Suez and Veolia related issues
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
07/10/2020 at 08h38, by Jeune Afrique Business+
A specialist in water sanitation issues and related delegated management agreements in his native Morocco, the lawyer has represented the Moroccan Ministry of the Interior in matters relating to Veolia for several years. At the heart of the present case is the contract monitoring of an agreement with Redal, the French company’s subsidiary responsible for the delegated management of drinking water, electricity and liquid sanitation distribution services in Rabat.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.