FMO reaffirms faith in SA Taxi with $15m anti-Covid loan
The Dutch funder has now supported the private taxi lender to the tune of $40m.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ FMO reaffirms faith in SA Taxi with $15m anti-Covid loan
▪ The Dutch funder has now supported the private taxi lender to the tune of $40m.
07/10/2020 at 17h39, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The financing consists of $15m in mezzanine debt, granted at the end of September by the Dutch Development Finance Company (FMO) to SA Taxi Development Finance, a wholly owned subsidiary of SA Taxi.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.