Vantage Capital working on fourth mezzanine fund
Jeune Afrique Business+ has learned that the mezzanine debt specialist is preparing not one, but two funds for next year.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Vantage Capital working on fourth mezzanine fund
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ has learned that the mezzanine debt specialist is preparing not one, but two funds for next year.
09/10/2020 at 12h54, by Aurélie Benoit
From their offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg, the Vantage Capital teams are busy setting up their next fund, the Vantage Mezzanine Fund IV. This is the fourth in a series that has secured the South African manager’s reputation as the continent’s leading mezzanine debt investor, with this future vehicle targeting a $300m closing with a hard cap of up to $400m. Its predecessor, Vantage Mezzanine Fund III, closed in 2016 at $280m.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.