Taghadoum in the lead for Mauritania’s education reform consulting contract
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Taghadoum in the lead for Mauritania’s education reform consulting contract
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
09/10/2020 at 09h16, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 12/10/2020
Nouakchott-based consultancy firm Taghadoum is well on its way to winning the contract to provide support to the ministry of Enseignement Fondamental (primary education) by preparing a report assessing education reform in Mauritania.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.