MMH attracts IFC into its student housing fund
South Africa’s third largest financial group is aiming to provide accommodation for up to 15,000 students over the next few years.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ MMH attracts IFC into its student housing fund
▪ South Africa’s third largest financial group is aiming to provide accommodation for up to 15,000 students over the next few years.
12/10/2020 at 13h06, by Aurélie Benoit
Faced with the continent’s growing housing needs, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) has confirmed its commitment to the issue by contributing almost $9m to a dedicated fund in South Africa. Focused specifically on affordable housing for students, the Momentum Student Accommodation Impact Fund (MSAIF) is targeting the construction of 10,000-15,000 bedrooms in various South African cities, amounting to some ten projects located near universities or training centres. The totality of the funds, R 2bn according to our sources, will be invested over the next seven years.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.