Bpifrance chooses Nairobi over Johannesburg for new office
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Bpifrance chooses Nairobi over Johannesburg for new office
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
14/10/2020 at 09h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+
According to our sources, Bpifrance has settled on Nairobi for its second African basecamp. Initially planned for Johannesburg, the French investment bank’s new branch – one of 48 around the world – opened this year in the Kenyan capital. Like its Abidjan office, it currently has two employees.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.