K&M Advisors to study LNG demand in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ K&M Advisors to study LNG demand in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
14/10/2020 at 17h28, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The American financial consultancy and engineering firm, a subsidiary of The Dorado Group LLC, has just been contracted by the IFC and Greek company GasLog to assess the potential demand for liquefied natural gas in the three countries. LNG would mainly be used for power generation in Sierra Leone, but K&M Advisors is also planning to approach the country’s mining, food processing, cement and hotel industries, as well as those in Liberia and Guinea, to convince them to switch from diesel and heavy fuel oil to LNG.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.