Beninese ISP Isocel obtains loan from Bpifrance
The €6m financing will enable the internet service provider to extend its fibre optic cable network by 500 km within the Greater Cotonou area.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Beninese ISP Isocel obtains loan from Bpifrance
▪ The €6m financing will enable the internet service provider to extend its fibre optic cable network by 500 km within the Greater Cotonou area.
15/10/2020 at 14h07, by Julien Clémençot, updated 19/10/2020
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, the Banque Publique d’Investissement (Bpifrance) funds will enable the company, which has an annual turnover of more than €10m (60% of which comes from providing capacity to telecoms operators in the region’s landlocked countries), to extend its fibre optic (FO) network throughout the Greater Cotonou area, representing some 30,000-40,000 households. Currently spread over 90 km, by the end of the project it will be increased by around 500 km. The company’s aim is to acquire at least 10,000 subscribers over the next three to five years, in addition to the 500 customers already served by FO.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.