Why Assala Energy has called Daniel Marini to Gabon
Jeune Afrique Business+ considers its motives.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Why Assala Energy has called Daniel Marini to Gabon
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ considers its motives.
16/10/2020 at 08h38, by Christophe Le Bec, updated 19/10/2020
As relations continue to be strained between Assala Energy and the Gabonese government, the oil company, led from London by Frenchman David Roux, has called on Daniel Marini to head Assala Gabon, replacing Jean-Yves Grall.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.