How PAD’s Aboubacar Sédikh Beye is supported by AFD, Grant Thornton and Eurogroup
Following its successful bond issue, the Autonomous Port of Dakar’s Managing Director is bringing together its partners to establish a way forward.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ How PAD’s Aboubacar Sédikh Beye is supported by AFD, Grant Thornton and Eurogroup
▪ Following its successful bond issue, the Autonomous Port of Dakar’s Managing Director is bringing together its partners to establish a way forward.
16/10/2020 at 17h48, by Jeune Afrique Business+
“The priority today remains setting up the industrial-port zone,” states Aboubacar Sédikh Beye, Managing Director of the Autonomous Port of Dakar (known by its French acronym, PAD) since 2017. “The first stone will be laid around February, and we hope to complete construction within a year and a half,” continues the man who previously headed the National Agency of Statistics and Demography (ANSD). This is a necessary first step in launching construction works for the shared marine facilities at the Senegalese capital’s forthcoming port.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.