Enda Tamweel secures mixed funding from IFC ($20m)
The Tunisian MFI is planning to grow its investments in renewable energies.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Enda Tamweel secures mixed funding from IFC ($20m)
▪ The Tunisian MFI is planning to grow its investments in renewable energies.
19/10/2020 at 14h22, by Valentin Grille
In detail, IFC’s line of credit will consist of a senior loan of $10m from the IFC itself and another of the same amount from the multilateral Clean Technology Fund (CTF). Both loans have a duration of five years, including a two-year grace period.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.