Kinshasa selects Brigitte Stern in its arbitration against AAN Digital Services
The Congo has turned to the lawyer that represented Algeria in its long battle against Naguib Sawiris.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Kinshasa selects Brigitte Stern in its arbitration against AAN Digital Services
▪ The Congo has turned to the lawyer that represented Algeria in its long battle against Naguib Sawiris.
19/10/2020 at 16h28, by Aurélie Benoit
An Emeritus Professor of the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Brigitte Stern has just accepted her appointment as arbitrator for the Congolese side in its proceedings against AAN Digital Services Holding Company (KSC). Brigitte Stern is the first confirmed arbitrator in this dispute, which was registered at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) in September 2019 and which concerns Kuwaiti company AAN subsidiary Sematel’s telecom licence.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.