Nouakchott to install second submarine cable
The Mauritanian government is set to receive funding to lay a second cable, intended to overcome the failings of the first.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Nouakchott to install second submarine cable
▪ The Mauritanian government is set to receive funding to lay a second cable, intended to overcome the failings of the first.
21/10/2020 at 17h34, by Aurélie Benoit
According to a Jeune Afrique Business+ source, the project has the support of two major donors on the continent, namely the World Bank, through its International Development Association, and the European Investment Bank. Their respective contributions are €10m and €25m.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.