NJ Ayuk threatens lawsuit against BEAC
The lawyer, who also chairs the African Energy Chamber, plans to wage war against the regional central bank, which is considered excessively regulatory.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ NJ Ayuk threatens lawsuit against BEAC
▪ The lawyer, who also chairs the African Energy Chamber, plans to wage war against the regional central bank, which is considered excessively regulatory.
21/10/2020 at 18h54, by Jeune Afrique Business+
An expert in the continent’s oil and gas issues and the elected head of the African Energy Chamber (AEC) since 2018, NJ Ayuk is determined to defend the industry’s appeal. The Cameroonian-born lawyer has suggested that a case could be brought against the Bank of Central African States (BEAC), without providing further details on the court with which the complaint will be filed, or an anticipated filing date.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.