DFC considers support for Samuel Tafese’s upcoming Ethiopian Marriott
The multimillionaire businessman is currently building the brand’s second property in the capital.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ DFC considers support for Samuel Tafese’s upcoming Ethiopian Marriott
▪ The multimillionaire businessman is currently building the brand’s second property in the capital.
24/10/2020 at 11h40, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Those behind the future Marriott can expect to receive significant financing from US investors. In recent months, the Development Finance Corporation (DFC) has been considering a $50m contribution to Ethiopian businessman Samuel Tafese’s Sunshine Construction, the project operator.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.