The venture capitalist Antler sets its sights on East Africa
The financial vehicle supported by Facebook’s co-founder is preparing to break into the region.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ The venture capitalist Antler sets its sights on East Africa
▪ The financial vehicle supported by Facebook’s co-founder is preparing to break into the region.
26/10/2020 at 08h32, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 27/10/2020
A new fund was created in East Africa. Intended for Africa’s start-ups, Antler East Africa Fund I is the first African financial vehicle of the venture capitalist Antler, which aims to help “build” businesses, particularly in emerging economies.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.