Kinguélé: Gide advises Asonha (Meridiam/FGIS) for the EPC agreement with Sinohydro
Jeune Afrique Business+ breaks the story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Kinguélé: Gide advises Asonha (Meridiam/FGIS) for the EPC agreement with Sinohydro
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ breaks the story.
26/10/2020 at 08h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 27/10/2020
Law firm Gide Noyette Nouel is advising Asonha Energie on the conclusion of the EPC agreement with the Chinese infrastructure group Sinohydro Chongqing. The agreement should be made official tomorrow.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.