Christian Bruch chooses leadership double-act for Siemens Energy in Abidjan
The CEO of the new division has opted for a Franco-Swedish duo.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Christian Bruch chooses leadership double-act for Siemens Energy in Abidjan
▪ The CEO of the new division has opted for a Franco-Swedish duo.
27/10/2020 at 14h01, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Following approval at the group’s General Meeting in August, Siemens Energy’s operations in Côte d’Ivoire are now managed by two co-directors, namely Frenchman Jean-Christophe Benoit and the Swedish Nadja Håkansson.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.