Mazars/Roland Berger, Deloitte and Okan pre-qualify for N’Diago port study ($352m)
The inside story with Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mazars/Roland Berger, Deloitte and Okan pre-qualify for N’Diago port study ($352m)
▪ The inside story with Jeune Afrique Business+.
28/10/2020 at 08h03, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The Mazars/Roland Berger consortium prequalified on 26 October for a $352m contract to study the strategic position of the military and commercial port of N’Diago in south-west Mauritania, and to draw up an associated business plan.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.