Globeleq set to cash large cheque for Temane
The independent power producer chaired by Laurence Mulliez and its partners are expecting to secure significant financing for its Mozambican plant.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Globeleq set to cash large cheque for Temane
▪ The independent power producer chaired by Laurence Mulliez and its partners are expecting to secure significant financing for its Mozambican plant.
28/10/2020 at 17h10, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 30/10/2020
The future 450 MW infrastructure continues to garner support. One year after a first round that brought together various DFIs – World Bank, African Development Bank, Islamic Development Bank and Norfund – to fund transmission facilities, the ambitious Temane project continues to pique the interest of international donors.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.