Vivo Energy entrusts its Mali business to Khadidiatou Fall
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Vivo Energy entrusts its Mali business to Khadidiatou Fall
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
28/10/2020 at 22h02, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 30/10/2020
Khadidiatou Fall, appointed General Manager of Vivo Energy in Mali since beginning September, is starting her new role amid much fanfare. She has just finalised a contract with gold producer Robex for the installation of a solar power plant at the Nampala mining site, supplying power for a minimum of five years, up to a possible 15 years.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.