Abdourahmane Berté to approach other pension funds as Commission delivers unfavourable opinion of CGRAE’s Oragroup takeover
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you this exclusive.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Abdourahmane Berté to approach other pension funds as Commission delivers unfavourable opinion of CGRAE’s Oragroup takeover
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you this exclusive.
29/10/2020 at 17h41, by Gaëlle Arenson
The WAEMU Banking Commission has been slow to offer its approval since the announcement made on 21 November last year – as we exclusively revealed on 18 September 2019 – regarding the partial sale of ECP’s shares in Oragroup to the Ivorian state pension fund Institut de Prévoyance Sociale – Caisse Générale de Retraite des Agents de l’Etat (IPS-CGRAE).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.