Conseil Café Cacao’s Yves Brahima Koné facing major export contracts stoppage
A new crisis has been quietly shaking the foundations of Côte d’Ivoire’s cocoa industry, the country’s main source of income.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Conseil Café Cacao’s Yves Brahima Koné facing major export contracts stoppage
▪ A new crisis has been quietly shaking the foundations of Côte d’Ivoire’s cocoa industry, the country’s main source of income.
03/11/2020 at 16h53, by Jeune Afrique Business+
For at least a month now, major cocoa traders led by the American Cargill and the Singaporean Olam have not signed any further export contracts for the current main crop. Yves Brahima Koné, Managing Director of the Conseil Café Cacao (CCC), is under pressure and on 12 October called together the giants of the trade to understand the reason for the halt in export contracts.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.