Cyrille Nkontchou bolsters his Ivorian subsidiary
The businessman has chosen to beef up his Abidjan entity’s capital less than two years after its launch.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Cyrille Nkontchou bolsters his Ivorian subsidiary
▪ The businessman has chosen to beef up his Abidjan entity’s capital less than two years after its launch.
04/11/2020 at 18h09, by Jeune Afrique Business+
“We chose to get everything in order now and anticipate our next steps,” a source within Enko Capital West Africa explained to Jeune Afrique Business+.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.