Tshisekedi renews his trust in China Railway Group Limited
Highly active in the country for the past ten years, the company has won two new road contracts amounting to $140m.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Tshisekedi renews his trust in China Railway Group Limited
▪ Highly active in the country for the past ten years, the company has won two new road contracts amounting to $140m.
04/11/2020 at 18h48, by Jeune Afrique Business+
There was no call for tenders for this contract, which was made by mutual agreement between the Congolese government and the company CREC-7 DRC, a subsidiary of Chinese giant China Railway Group Limited (€97bn in revenues in 2019). By special authorisation issued on 16 September, the Far East Asian group was appointed on 24 September, directly and without competition, to upgrade 140 km of the country’s roads.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.