Head of Hélios Towers Kash Pandya greenlights group’s purchase of Airtel Africa towers
Our estimates suggest the deal could amount to nearly $600m.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Head of Hélios Towers Kash Pandya greenlights group’s purchase of Airtel Africa towers
▪ Our estimates suggest the deal could amount to nearly $600m.
10/11/2020 at 14h43, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 12/11/2020
In search of liquidity to reduce its $3.5bn debt, Airtel Africa is about to sell 4,500 telecom towers to British specialist Helios Towers, an internal source from Airtel Africa confirmed to Jeune Afrique Business+.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.