TC Kundi’s Berkeley Energy on track for first closing of $300m fund
The green energy-focused investment manager returns with a much more ambitious target for Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ TC Kundi’s Berkeley Energy on track for first closing of $300m fund
▪ The green energy-focused investment manager returns with a much more ambitious target for Africa.
13/11/2020 at 22h03, by Jeune Afrique Business+
After its 2014 commitment to AREF I, Dutch development donor FMO has renewed its support, this time offering €18m to the Africa Renewable Energy Fund II (AREF II), the latest renewable energy-focused vehicle run by private equity specialist Berkeley Energy, founded in 2007.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.